SUBSCRIBE FOR EXCLUSIVE UPDATES & OFFERS
Mr. Crosa is the founder and CEO of Peter J. Crosa & Co., an independent adjuster and private investigation firm since 1990. He speaks to restoration contractor associations and trade groups including franchisees and independents on increasing market share of insurance related work from agents and adjusters.
He is :
• An Associate in Claims with the Insurance Institute of America
• A member of the Society of Registered Professional Adjusters
• Past President, National Association of Independent Insurance Adjusters
• Fellow, International Federation of Adjusting Associations
• Fellow, Claims & Litigation Management Alliance
• WIND Network Certified Umpire
• Board of Directors (Past), IICRC & Chair, Insurance Industry Panel
• Advisory Board, American Bio-Recovery Association
• Advisory Board, Investigative Engineers Association
• Board of Directors, Bon Secours St. Petersburg Health System
• Editorial Advisory Board: Claims Magazine, CleanFax Magazine and C & R Magazine
• Certified Insurance Instructor, States of FL, GA, NC, TX, OK & more
• Risk Mgmt Task Force, CPL Insurance Co.
• Interviewed in Wall Street Journal, A.M. Best’s Review, Claims Magazine, Claims Management
Magazine, Professional Remodeler, and Car & Driver
Call for further inquiry
Complete Marketing Manual
Shopping Cart under construction: please call to make a purchase
"I really enjoyed your sessions, you explained the insurance world in a common restoration language for all of us to understand and follow. Very often I say, we have a big Industry, but live in a small world. I'm sure we'll be seeing each other soon. "
"I have attended your sessions in Raleigh at Sunbelt and sat in at break outs at RIA while you spoke. Purchased the books and enjoyed reading them. You are an asset to our industry and a great voice as we need someone from your side to help us navigate during these challenging times."
"Great session(s) this past Monday! Your material was top notch and your presentation / teaching style is polished and professional.
Our time together was well spent!"
"I read with delight and excitement your review of how vendors should be supporting adjusters. I shared it with my staff, with Jeff S at CRDN and we are going to use it as the basis for continuing to deliver excellent service with the ultimate objective of helping adjusters manage their files! Thank you for your insight!"
"Peter, I have forwarded your information to our corporate office. I felt that the items you covered can be very helpful to our entire group thanks again so much for your time and patience."